Benefits of Thai Massage works to unblock the flow of energy in different parts of the body. When energy doesn’t flow in its normal way, it causes various diseases and conditions. Therapists use combined techniques to loosen up this blocked energy and thus aids in the overall health of our physical self. A typical Thai massage uses different yoga movements to relax your body and energize it. A therapist may use their hands, legs, knees, and feet to stretch and move you into different positions.
Thai Massages are quite popular in spas and massage parlours. It has several benefits, and if you ever consider getting a massage done, then you should ask for a Thai Massage.
Here are some benefits of Thai Massage:
- Improves Range of Motion – Stretches involved in this help the joints to move properly. The more the body stretches, the better the movement becomes. Those suffering from frozen shoulders or have problems while bending to pick things etc. should go for this therapy.
- Energises the Body – All massages refresh our body, but Thai massage especially has the ability to energize us. Instead of making one sleepy like the other massages do it energizes you. So, if you are having an important presentation or meeting at the office then get this massage done to keep you boosted throughout. It is also helpful for the athletes who have a contest to participate.
- Relaxes Mentally – Stretches are known to put our mind in a state of relaxation. There are several studies that support this fact. The techniques used in this therapy helps in relaxing not only the body but also the mind of the person getting this massage.
- Relieves Pain – Massages are an excellent way to relieve the pain from our body – the pain could be from muscle pulls, injuries, etc. Office going people especially suffer from different types of pain such as headaches, back pain, sciatica, leg pain and many more. Getting massages can help relieve such pains without having to take any pain-killers. A body massage, especially a Thai massage when done routinely, can be extremely beneficial.
- Improves Blood Circulation – This therapy forces the energy of the body to flow freely throughout the body. This in turn also betters the circulation of blood. At times when blood circulation gets low or stops to a certain part of the body then one could face pain or soreness in that part because the oxygen supply also gets low. Improved blood circulation heals the part which hadn’t been receiving a proper supply of blood and makes one feel better.
- Lowers Stress – Thai massage is known to increase the production of Serotonin. This is a happy hormone which sends a feeling of happiness to your brain. Not only it increases the production of Serotonin but also lowers the production of Cortisol which is the main cause of stress.
Thai massage along with other body massages has several benefits. It is important we get such therapies to have a healthy life.